Delivering unparalleled quality and customer service, while building long-term partnerships with our clients, partners and employees
Established in 2018 Complete Electrical & Communication Solutions are due to establish themselves as one of Australia’s leading electrical and communications providers.
With over 15years experience in small to large commercial and residential projects, complete has built a reputation through their service and delivery.
Complete Electrical & Communication Solutions is a company that places high value on commitment, honesty and integrity in every aspect of the business. At Complete, we strive for perfection and to become well recognized as one of the industry leaders through our service. Our primary goal is to ensure all our clients are satisfied from the beginning.
Daniel started off his apprenticeship in 2004 and jumped into the office 2 years later due to an unfortunate injury. Daniel started to learn the management side of the trade immediately with estimating, contracts administration, project management and design & construct. His drive and passion has led him to building his own clientele through the years which he continues to service to this day. Daniel’s main role in the company is to ensure the operations of the company run as planned. His honesty, professionalism and hard work continues to be noticed by loyal clients.
Nicholas started off his apprenticeship at 16 years of age in 2011 at a medium size company where he developed a wide range of skills within the Electrical trade. Nicholas went through the ranks and started running commercial projects within his 4th year of his apprenticeship which he quotes
“being thrown in the deep end”. Nicholas then went on and worked for two more medium/large size Electrical companies where he adopted new traits
and an abundance of knowledge. Nicholas day to day roll in the company is to ensure all projects are met at a high standard & to build a company based on trust & integrity. Nicholas believes “being thrown in the deep end” at a young age has brought him to where he is now.
INSURANCES, POLICIES, LICENSES & ACCREDITATIONS
- Public Liability: 20M
- Professional Indemnity: 1M
- Workers Compensation: As per work cover
- Certificates to be provided upon request.
Our Work Health & Safety Policy is founded on our belief that the wellbeing of people employed including, subcontractors and those visiting our workplaces, is a major priority. People are our most im- portant asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. Visitors and members of the public shall be given equal priority to that of our workforce
Licenses & Accreditations
- Electrical Contractors License
- ACRS License
- Panduit Certified Installer
- R&M Certified Installer
- Clipsal Certified Installer
The Core of our WHS Policy is
- To make health and safety a key part of every employee decision.
- To ensure health and safety considering all planning and work process.
- To consult with our workers on a regular basis on safety issues.
- To provide ongoing training and education to ensure that our employees work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify, assess, eliminate or control all potential hazards in the workplace through regular risk assessment and site safety inspections.
- To take a proactive approach to trying to identify potential accidents/incidents before they happen.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
The success of our health and safety management is dependent on our commitment to
- Implementing this policy
- The pro-active identification of hazards for all work activities via a project Risk Assessment and the adoption of Safe Work Method Statements to control risks that cannot be eliminated